The Star Future marketing concept rests on the importance of customers to a firm.
The company policies and activities should be aimed at satisfying customer needs while obtaining a profitable rather than maximum sales volume.
Star Future marketing concept, a our small business should be on :
* Determine the needs of their customers (marketing research).
* Develop their competitive advantages (market strategy).
* Select specific markets to serve (target marketing).
* Determine how to satisfy those need the Service of Telecom.
* Better or wider distribution of Telecom
* Specialized instead of a broad product line (or vise versa)
* Lower price in the Market of Telecom
* Modified product (improved) -To be better
* Better value for the consumers money (quality)
* Do the employees make sure the customer’s needs are truly satisfied, leading to the vial repeat purchase and customer loyalty?
* Is it easy for customers to find what they want at a competitive price?
* if these objectives were not reached, what were the reasons
GOAL OF STAR FUTURE MARKETING-
The aim of market research is to find out who the customers are, what the customers want, where and when they want it. This research can also expose problems in the current product or service, and find areas for expansion of current services to fill customer demand. Market research should also encompass identifying trends that may affect sales and profit levels.
Market research should give you more information, however, than just who your customers are. Use this information to determine matters such as your market share, the effectiveness of your advertising and promotions, and the response to new product developments that you have introduced into the market.
One great need of "Star Future Marketing " is to understand and develop marketing programs for their products and services. Long term small business success depends on the ability to maintain a strong body of satisfied customers while continually increasing this body with new customers. Modern marketing programs build around the marketing concept, which directs Our Company & staff to focus their efforts on identifying, satisfying, and following up the customer’s needs – all at a profit.
© 2014. All Rights Reserved.